Patient Transport System®
A total software solution for patient transportation
Improve Patient Flow, Reduce Staff Costs, and Increase Satisfaction
- Avoid conflicts when scheduling patient trips
- Coordinate multiple trips to minimize patient transports
- Speed up discharge notification
- Decrease waiting time and improve patient satisfaction
- Efficiently move equipment, materials, linens, specimens, and other items
Do More With Less
With PTS, you can enhance service levels and reduce costs — all with the same or fewer resources. View our complete benefit analysis.
- On-Time Delivery: Based on industrial engineering principles, our system optimizes the on-time delivery of patients, which is often slowed down by manual entries into a hospital information system. This also creates productivity increases for nurses, clinical department staff, and transportation staff.
- Reduced Staff Costs: Automating the communication processes related to trip requests, dispatching, and trip progress monitoring reduces overall staff costs.
- Accurate Employee Evaluations: Data regarding individual employee productivity allows for accurate employee evaluations and the development of effective training programs.
Patient Tracking Benefits
- Appropriate Staffing Levels: Information about pending transports and current activities of employees enable proactive adjustments relating to staffing levels and assignments.
- Last-Minute Scheduling Adjustments: Real-time information about the progress of patients coming into diagnostic areas allows scheduling adjustments in the event of delays.
- Increased Bed Utilization: Quicker notification of patient discharges and transfers results in reduced bed turnaround times, increased bed availability, and increased bed utilization and revenue.
PTS provides significant time savings, resulting in a positive ROI. Additionally, our pricing is scaled to assure that small hospitals realize a return on investment.
Learn more about the ways we provide value to smaller hospitals, or contact us to schedule a demo.